Sunday, October 27, 2013

Halloween Scrabble Art

Well Halloween is just around the corner!  Woo hoo!
I am happy to report I have all of my goodie bags ready!!!

This past weekend I was working on a small goodie basket for a neighbor and I wanted to add a little something to it but couldn't find anything at the store that caught my eye:(
So when I came home I remembered I had an old Scrabble game that was missing some tiles
and thought that I could make her a little saying for Halloween!

Super easy, fun, and it had a personal touch!!
All that was needed for this project besides the game was a
little hot glue!

"Halloween Greetings"

Above is the picture of the basket I made for our neighbors.
I think the Scrabble art was a nice addition!
 
I will be linking up with the following blog party:
 
 
 
I hope everyone had a fantastic weekend!
Mrs. C
 

No comments:

Post a Comment