Sunday, November 27, 2011

Christmas Dining Room! & We got our Real Tree


Well after sleeping in late today, I feel like I got a lot
accomplished!  We even went and got our real tree since next
weekend we will be in NYC to see all of the beautiful decorations
and do some sight seeing!! I can't wait:)

Well I have a lot of pictures of how I decorated this year so I
will break it up in a few posts.  I am really happy with how everything turned out:)
Here is where we got our tree.  It is a Christmas tree farm
right around the corner from our house.
It is a tradition for us to take our dog, Jackson along to help
us find the perfect Christmas tree and I think this year he
out did himself:) 

Here is Jackson and Sean with the tree we picked.
It really doesn't look that big compared to the others
but when inside it is huge!!  It takes up one whole side of our living room :)
Big is Beautiful right?? :)

Here is a before shot of my dining room:
A clean slate:)


Here is the after shot:)
I went for a blue and green theme in this room with touches of gold.
The Santa in this picture was my inspiration for the color scheme



The Gold Charger below became a cheap display item for this table.
I got it for $1.00 at Walmart and then just added a decal that said the
"The Gathering Place" in green to match in the other decorations on the table.
Super easy and only cost about $4.50 to make!


Here is a close up of it!
I love how nice the green and gold go together.
The green glitter trees are from Celebrating Home and the
gold are from Christmas Tree Shop.  I love all of the glitter in this
room!  You should have seen my face after I was done decorating!



I absolutely love this Santa and got him for only about $14 after
all of my Michael's coupons!  I sometimes wish they would stop sending them
to me!  I feel like I have to use them:)


Here is a close up of the dining room tree.


And finally my dinning room table.


Well I hope enjoyed the dinning room tour:)

Next up the living room & bath room trees:)

Happy Holidays!
Mrs. C

7 comments:

  1. Your decor is beautiful! Love your tree! So festive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ♥ what you did Amanda! Everything looks amazing. I love your decorating style!

    PS--I am going to call you in a day or two with my order. Talk to you soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! You have an eye for decorating!!! What beautiful Christmas decor! I'm a new follower. Please stop by my blog at bellanest.blogspot.com if you can! Thank you and have an awesome week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute! You are getting so ready and everything is looking quite festive. thanks for sharing and joining in my newbie party.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whew! You did an excellent job! Very beautiful.
    The gold charger plate turned out really well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your Christmas decor is so pretty! I love the idea of the gold charger!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi there, it all looks so beautiful. You did a wonderful job in decorating. Thanks for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris

    ReplyDelete