Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Thanksgiving Table Setting!

Since we are having Thanksgiving at our house for our
Moms I wanted the table to look pretty!

Here is a view of the table before I got started.


After adding all of my Home Goods decorations:)
I think it came together nicely!

I am on the hunt for a table cloth but haven't had
much luck since this is a square table, it does expand but
we rarely use it that way so that is why I would like to find something
that fits nicely on a 48" X 48" table.
If you have any suggestions of where I could look please
leave a comment:)






In the middle of the table I filled a lantern with pumpkins,
gourds, and leaves to give it a festive look.  I love all the
things you can do with lanterns for every season.  Next
I just added a pretty bow to the lantern to give it a pop of color
and finished off the middle of the table with a Harvest plaque!
Each guest also received a pumpkin on their plate for added flair:)
I love these pumkins and have used them all over our house!
They are from the Celebrating Home Fall catalog:)
My hubby even helped with placing the silverware! 
I think he did a pretty good job:)  
For my first real tablescape I think it turned out pretty good!
Well I hope you and your family
have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!
Stop back tomorrow to see who wins the ribbon giveaway!!
You have until midnight tomorrow to enter!
I will announce the winner on Thanksgiving!

I will be posting my first table scape with
Between Naps on the Porch!
I just all of the ideas you get there!

http://betweennapsontheporch.blogspot.com/2011/11/happy-thanksgiving-welcome-to-170th.html
Best wishes!
Mrs. C 








4 comments:

  1. Oh you have decorated your table beautifully!! It looks so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the lantern with the pretty bow. You have a pretty table and using place mats really shows it off. Great tablescape!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know your moms must have enjoyed this lovely Thanksgiving table. Great job -- hope we'll see you at Tablescape Thursday often!

    ReplyDelete