Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Busy Busy Weekend!

I think sometimes I may overbook myself:)
Well I wanted to be busy this weekend because my
husband was going to be away for a couple of days and boy
I was busy!

Saturday AM: Craft/Vendor Show for Celebrating Home and my bows!
Saturday Evening: Celebrating Home Party
Sunday: Filling in for my girlfriend at my old job.  I was a waitress for
many years at a local diner and really loved it but when I took the
job I have now I had to retire:)


Well I survived  and made some extra Christmas Cash:)
I am doing pretty good with gifts, 5 people down and
only about 7 more to go:) 

Well since I worked so hard I decided to reward myself with a little
trip to Home Goods!!  I LOVE that store!

Before I show you what I bought there (on sale!) I did
get a Christmas gift while I was there:)

They had a lot of Fall & Thanksgiving Items marked down
so I was able to get my full table scape for this Thanksgiving
for under $20.00 and I can re-use it for other holidays!

Here is a picture of the napkins I scored at
Home Goods for only $7.50 and there is 12 in this pack!
I love the design but is also came with a set of solid
colored napkins as well so the possibilities are endless:)

Above is the decorative plates that I got for only $2.50 each!
I love the pumpkin design and the beautiful colors!  These
will coordinate nicely with my other dishes.

 
Here is the cute Santa I got for only $4.00
I am not sure where I am going to put him yet
but for $4.00 I couldn't leave him behind:)


These candles were a great buy at only $2.00 each!

So Ladies if you get time head out to Home Goods
this week and see if you can score any good deals!

Thanks for stopping by and check back later for another
Giveaway!

Happy Shopping!
Mrs. C

2 comments:

  1. Hi Amanda~
    Sounds like you've been a busy gal! You totally scored at HomeGoods...way to go! I ♥ your finds :)

    Hope you have a Happy Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Amanda,
    We soooo enjoyed reading this! Thank you for your support.

    ReplyDelete