Sunday, November 20, 2011

A Trip to Christmas Tree Heaven!! Valley View Farms!


This past Saturday we took a trip to
Valley View Farms in MD, and if you LOVE Christmas
this is the store for you!

They have tons of trees decorated!  Each in a theme, there
really is something for everyone!

I took tons of pictures to share with you and for
me to get good ideas for my own tree!!  This is perfect timing since
our tree is going up next Saturday!!  I am so excited!

I hope you enjoy the pics and that you also get some ideas
for your own tree and house!

This tree here is at the front of the store, I love the colors and
especially the ribbon!  Below is a close up of how they
did the loops in the ribbon.  It looks a lot simpler than trying
to tie a bow on the tree!


I just love the loops and how pretty all of the colors
mesh together!  You know I will be
trying this on my tree!




They must of had about 40 4ft Christmas trees on display
in different themes!  This one I thought was cute for a
little girl's room.  It was call the "Best Friends Tree" :)


This one here was one of my favorites!
This picture really doesn't do it justice but if I had extra
room and more importantly time:)  I would so do a tree similar to this one!
It was called " Girl's Night Out" 
It had everything from high heeled shoes on it to
margarita glasses:)  I loved the topper!


Next up was a more traditional style and themed tree:
"Burgundy & Gold"


Listed below is "Purple Passion"!!!
This tree is absolutely beautiful!!  I really don't
associate purple with Christmas but this tree was gorgeous!!!
If you are looking for speciality ornaments and can't seem
to find what you want than a trip to Valley View might be in order!!





I would love to have this for a front yard but at almost $1,000!!!
I guess I will have to pass or get a lease on it:)

I wonder if they finance sleds and reindeer?? :)

I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!
Mrs. C




1 comment:

  1. Oh Oh my gosh those trees are all so so awesome, and very unique! I bet you had a blast there.

    ReplyDelete