Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Birthday Weekend Re-Cap!

Gotta Love Birthdays!
This weekend was great! 
(Especially mine!)

I just love receiving flowers:) 
My hubby and my mom both got me a bouquet!
They are toooooo good to me!



Well here I am on Sunday getting ready for the
Ravens vs. Steelers Game!


Me and my hubby before the game!
He is a Steelers fan so it makes for a long game:)

Now onto the fun decorating stuff!
I found my new love!! Deco Mesh!!
If you have never used it you will love it and if you
have you know where I am coming from!
:)
Here is a tree that my mom gave that
she used to keep all of her Rooster ornaments on it
but she out grew it! She has a lot!! :)
I decided to put this tree up in my Scrapbook/Craft room in the
attic where I like to spend a lot of my free time:)
It is a mess right now since I am working on a 100
different projects so when I have it cleaned out I will
take some pictures show you all of the decorations!
Here is the tree before!


I used both Green and Red Deco Mesh
and just created little "poofs" as I went down
the tree and secured them in the branches.
It was super easy!

Then I did the same process with this cute ribbon
which I got from Sam's Club!  They have an awesome
selection of ribbon right now!  It is only $7.98
for 50 yards of Ribbon!! That is a great deal!

I added a bow at the top and then
a snow flake topper to add to the colors of the tree!

Then onto the fun decorations!!
My Grinch Ornaments!
I actually had too many for this tree so I will.
have to add them onto my big tree in the living room or
my other tree for my dinning room!  Yeap we
are doing three trees this year:)



This Ho Ho Ho ornament is actually the wood letters
you can buy for scrapbooking that I just glued a hook to
so it could be used for an ornament, at only $0.19 each that isn't too
bad, especially if you are looking at doing a themed tree idea cheap!


Above are some of my Grinch ornaments!

I had such a wonderful birthday and received so many
nice things and so many nice comments
from everyone so "Thank You" again
it really made my day!

I really got everything I wanted and more!
Also my hubby is taking me to NYC
the first weekend in December to see the
lights and Christmas tree!
I am soooooooooooo excited!

Thanks again for stopping by and don't forget
to leave a comment I will be pulling a winner of the
Celebrating Home giveaway this Friday 11/11/11!

Happy Holidays!
Mrs. C




3 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a great birthday Amanda! The flowers are so nice!

    I LOOOVE what you did with that tree...I ♥ that mesh stuff! Can I ask how you kept the poofs in place...I might just have to try this on our big tree. :)

    The picture of you and your hubby is great...you guys are such a cute couple!

    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your tree!!! OMG! I need some of that ribbon!

    Happy Late bday!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so cute. Thanks for linking up to my newbie party. Please add my LINK or button so that others know you joined the party. Happy belated birthday.

    ReplyDelete