Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Deco Mesh Center Piece for Christmas!!


I wanted to share with you my deco mesh/garland
center piece.  I picked up the metal center piece a little
while ago at my local thrift store for $3.97 !  I thought I could
come up with something clever to do with it eventually:)

Below is a Before shot of what I started with.

I had the garland and actually cut it to the length I needed so
I could wrap it around the metal center piece.

The candles I purchased at Kohl's on sale and then got an
extra 30% off!!  Woo hoo :)  Gotta love Kohl's!


Just a close up!



Here is a close up of the finished center piece along with a few other pics!
 I think it turned out pretty good!  Very colorful and it should
take up most of my coffee table:)



I also wanted to share with you these two cone
trees I got at A.C. Moore the other day!  They are so fun
and they light up!  I thought this would complete my picture
and put everybody in the holiday spirit!  :)

I can't wait to start decorating down stairs!




I am mad at myself self because I didn't buy enough green candles
but hopefully you really don't notice since the piece
is so full and colorful :)  I will have to go back and see
if they have anymore!


Thank you again for stopping by and I hope
you and your family are getting excited about
the upcoming holidays!!!

I will be linking up with these fantastic blog parties!!




Best Wishes!!
Mrs. C




3 comments:

  1. Love it!! I have a candle base similar to this that I was gonna do thanks for the inspiration! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty!!! I love your trees, too! I bought some candy cane themed ones from Hobby Lobby. I was right by an AC moore the other day and now I'm sad! ugh! Must go back! lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is beautiful. Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete