Friday, November 9, 2012

Birthday Celebration!!


Well Wednesday was my birthday and I wanted to share a couple of
pictures with you!  I am not really excited about getting older
but I had an awesome birthday!  My hubby always makes me
feels special and loved but he really out did himself this year:)


My first celebration started about a week ago
when my mother-in-law came to visit:)
She got me the cutest wristlet wallet and with
my Kohl's gift card I got these fun boots!!

They are actually very comfy!  :)

Below my hubby sent this adorable arrangement
to my work:)  It really made my day!
Getting flowers never gets old:)


Close up of the doggie:)  Too cute!


I got so many goodies and more pictures to
share with you! 

I also have about 5 projects started that I need to
get finished this week!!  Wish me luck:)

Just wanted to wish everyone a wonderful weekend!
Mrs. C




1 comment: