Friday, November 30, 2012

Silver and Purple & Silver & Blue Trees!

Well I hope everyone had a terrific Thanksgiving and
got to spend some quality time with their families!

Over the last couple of days I have been off work on
vacation which has been AWESOME and it has allowed me
to get a bunch of projects completed and a lot of my decorations up
for Christmas and Fall themed items put away:)

This past week I have completed a silver and purple tree for
my office area and silver and blue tree for my guest bedroom.

I am really excited with how these trees have turned out!

Below is a before picture:
She is looking pretty sad :(

Sneak Peak of some of the pretty colors!


Here it is!  This tree is
is the corner of my office area.  I have this room decorated
with kind of a vintage feel so I think it goes well with the other decorations.

Below is just a close up!  One of my favorite ornaments
on this tree is the pair of silver glittery heels:) My mother-in-law
gave me this ornament last year and I love it :)

Here is a just a little swag I added to a shelf in this room
to kind of tie everything together.


Now onto my guest bedroom area!
I did this room in silver and blue with touches of green!
I really like how well the Santa matches the decorations and then
I just filled a lantern with left over bulbs for a little flair :)



Below is a picture from the door way.

Below is a picture of all of the goodies
on the tree!  I love a full tree!  Let's just
hope it doesn't fall over! :)


Well thank you so much for stopping by!
Please leave a comment with your blog name so I can 
check you out!  I love seeing every one's holiday decorations,
ideas, and cheer!!

I will be linking up with these great parties!
Make sure to stop by and see what others have 
created :)


All Things Christmas Party!
http://www.apinchofjoy.com/





Happy Holidays!
Mrs. C


3 comments:

  1. These are beautiful! Great job! Thanks so much for sharing at our Countdown to Christmas link party! :)
    http://dixie-n-dottie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your trees are so pretty! Thanx for coming to THT. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your purple tree! So pretty! I hope youll enter it into the Christmas Tree Contest :)
    http://www.awhimsicalchristmas.com/2012/12/christmas-tree-contest.html

    Nice Blog,
    ~Jonquil

    ReplyDelete