Sunday, November 18, 2012

Valley View Farms Inspiration!

Valley View Farms is a huge store/nursery that
goes ALL OUT for Christmas!  I could literally
spend hours in there just looking at all of there
beautiful trees!  I always leave there with so many
great ideas!!  So this year I am hoping to capitalize on getting
an early start!


I really liked this wreath display they had on a door
inside the store.  Simple but pretty!


Here is a gold and silver tree.
I love all of the ornaments they fit on their trees.


I would love to get enough ornaments
to do a tree for my husband like this
"Tee Time Tree" display, since he is a golfer!

This Jersey Shore tree made me laugh!


On the tree below I really loved the topper
but didn't get the best picture of it:(


The below tree is called
"Purple Passion"

In the below picture I love the Santa Hat Topper!
I am going to try to make one of these at some point!


They also a beautiful display of Mark Roberts Fairies
which I love!!  They are kind of expensive so I don't
have any but would love to start a collection at some point!

This is the girls night out tree!  Such a cute idea!


Another neat tree topper idea!  A snowman's hat:)



I loved the ribbon on this tree.  They actually glued
pom poms to the red ribbon!  I thought about trying this
but I don't thinks my patience would last:)

 


 
I loved this Santa!  I need one:)


We also went to another store in MD called 
Watson's.  I love the  white trees with the beautiful
red cardinals.


I think this village display looks
so festive!

 Well I have my silver and purple tree up and decorated:)
I went to Michael's tonight to wrap up a couple of
things I needed this week so I didn't have to go out on
Black Friday!  I usually go out for all of the good deals
on Black Friday but I think I might skip it this year!
I have a lot of my shopping finished so I think I might take it easy
and stay home and decorate:)

So are you going out shopping or are you decorating this
coming week? :)

4 days to Thanksgiving!
Mrs. C

1 comment: