Tuesday, November 29, 2011

It's Beginning To Look A lot Like Christmas:)

Well I am in full Holiday Cheermister mode around here:)
I am pretty much decorated inside, I am going to work on the outside
next week when we get back from New York:)

The weather has been kind of crazy around here!  Today was 68!!
Usually we are in the low 40's!

Well enough about the weather on to the fun stuff!! Christmas decorating
in the living room and down stairs bath room!!

Here is our living room tree before the decorations:


Here is after the deco mesh, ornaments, and ribbon
were added!  I love how big and full
it looks!


The piano kind of serves as our mantel since
we don't have a fire place so it is filled with holiday
decorations!  I filled the amber candle holders
with silver and gold ornaments instead of candles, I think it
gives it a dimensional look.


This is cabinet is on the other side of the tree, I just
took a two tier basket stand and filled it with ornaments and
then just added more fun tree with glitter of course:) !!


Here is another Santa in the living room area.
You can never have too many Santas!

Moving right along to our down stairs bathroom!!

I am really excited about this space because I have never
decorated our bathrooms before:)  I went with a gold
and burgundy them to match in with the other accessories that
are already in this space. 

The Santa in this picture is my Home Goods buy of the day the
other week:)  He was only $4!!!


This next tree is one of my favorite because my Mom
let me use it this year!! I think she is supposed to be
"Mother Nature" :)  She is too cute!!  Just added a Joy themed
ornament to give her a little bling!


Another little display in the bathroom window.


This is one of my favorite areas!
I filled the star with greens, candy canes, and berries!
I think it matched in nicely with the other colors and added a little
something behind our washer and dryer.





So are you getting your house ready for the holidays?
Next up is my outside decorations and then moving onto
getting things ready for my "Girls Holiday Party:) "
Please stop back often and leave the name of your
blog, I love to look at every one's holiday creations!!

Happy Holidays!
Mrs. C

2 comments:

  1. Amanda--everything looks SO GREAT! I ♥ your decorating style! I wish we lived in the same city...I'd beg you to come over and teach me how to make my tree pretty with the deco mesh and everything else!

    You did a great job!

    PS--Nice chatting with you on the phone...I can't wait to get my order--woohooooo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Your tree looks absolutely stunning! I just came across your blog and I am your newest follower! xo

    ReplyDelete