Monday, November 7, 2011

Wreath Ideas!

Don't Shoot me but...........
Christmas is only
6 weeks away!!
and I can't WAIT:)

I love the holidays and especially decorating for them
so today I would like to share some wreath ideas with you
that I like are fun and whimsical!

First of all I love the Grinch!
I love everything about him and love to decorate
a seperate tree with just my "Grinch" ornaments!

How  can you NOT love this face:) !!
I will show that tree a little later in the season!  My husband
will shoot me if I put it out before Thanksgiving!  Love you babe!

He is so sweet and tolerates me two months before
Christmas when I run around the house like one of Santa's elves!

Here are some fun ideas I think I might try this season!

This one is my favorite!
Love the colors!
You will see a copy cat version of this one in a
couple of week!


This one here I think is so cute with the snowmen
and cupcakes! My best friend is a pastry chef and
loves pink so I think I might try to make something similar
to this one for her for Christmas!


I am so happy I actually found the cupcakes for this wreath
over the weekend for only $1.00 each!

Today is actually my birthday so tonight I will
work on a post to show you what I was working on
over my busy birthday weekend!

I had such a good time this weekend with our friends, family
and just hanging out at home!  It was PERFECT:)

I hope everyone had a nice weekend!

I can't wait to show you my Grinch tree in the making!

Also don't forget to leave a comment and join this site
for the Wild About Wednesday Giveaway!

I will picking the winner this FRIDAY:) 11/11/11 :)

Happy Holidays!
~Mrs. C

2 comments:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY Amanda! I hope your day is awesome!

    I love to decorate for Christmas too. Those wreaths you posted are so cute! I LOOOVE the one with the cupcakes :)

    I can't wait to see the wreath you end up making!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am super excited too!!

    Those wreaths are SO adorable!

    ReplyDelete