Monday, November 26, 2012

Gold, Green, & Leopard Tree & Garland!

Well it seems like I have been on a roll
with the garland lately and wanted to share another
finished holiday project with you:)

My dining room was gold, green, and blue last year and I really
liked it but I got an awesome deal last year on red and green bulbs
at Sam's and wanted to make my main tree those colors so I had a a lot of
left over gold and green items so I think that is going to be my theme this year!!
Yes hunny I said this year:) Love Ya!!

Any who I think I am going to re-use all of my silver and blue items
in my upstairs spare bedroom! :)

That will be a whole other post!

Last year at my work they were going to throw away this
tree so I decided to rescue it:)  It isn't perfect but it is a 6.5 foot
pre-lit tree so I decided by the time I got all of
my deco mesh, ribbon, and ornaments on it, you really couldn't
see any of its imperfections:)

Below is the before picture of the dining room.

I used gold and bronze deco mesh with leopard
and bronze ribbon.  Here is a picture once the
deco mesh and ribbon was added.
It really fills out the tree nicely.

Below is a picture of a candle ring/swag that I got on  sale
the other day at Christmas Tree Hill for only $3.99.
I thought it would be a fun addition to the top of the tree!

Here it is with our gold star we have used for a couple
of years now.  I think it make the top look full and
add some fun flair to the tree :0 )

I always like looking for different toppers or
fun elements to add to our trees.


I also added flowers.

Here is the finished product!
I think the colors really blend well with our dining room.


Here are a couple pictures of the buffet table.
I tried to incorporate the same ribbon and green
flowers into the garland.

Here is a picture of the whole table.


Just another shot of the room.





 Well that is tour of the dining room tree and decor:)
I hope you enjoyed and maybe got an idea for your own tree.

Check back later this week I will have 4 more trees to
share with you!! 

I will be linking up with these awesome blog parties this
coming week!

Also there is a Christmas Tree Contest happening over at A Whimsical
Christmas and I would love for you stop by a vote for your favorite tree!
I will be entering this tree in the contest:)
Voting Begins: 12/17-12/24







12 comments:

  1. Very pretty! I love it! You did a great job on the tree. The table looks so pretty too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your decorations look amazing! I really love the color scheme! I am just stopping by from Debbiedoos newbie party and I am your latest follower. Hope you check my blog out too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Love it! Would love if you'd join our Countdown to Christmas link party! Hope to see you there! Have a great week! :)
    http://dixie-n-dottie.blogspot.com/2012_11_27_archive.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a beautiful tree and I love the buffet decor too....Christine

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are featured this week on Busy Monday at A Pinch of Joy! I hope you will stop by and grab a Featured Button from the Button Box on the sidebar this afternoon. Pinned. Can’t wait to see what else you’ve been working on!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful tree! You did a wonderful job with the decor! Everything looks wonderful. I am a happy new follower; and I hope you will follow me, too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! Tree is magnificent. You did an amazing job. Patty

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, I'm one of your newest followers :):):)... Maybe you could stop by & check my blog out sometime...??? I LOVE the leopard & am usuing leopard on at least one of my tree's this year too :) Your tree & mantle are fabulous :):):)

    ReplyDelete
  9. The green and gold is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your trees is stunning! And your side board looks so pretty next to it. Gorgeous colors!

    ReplyDelete