Monday, May 23, 2011

Cheap Storage Ideas for Scrapbooking!

Well I have really been into Spring Cleaning lately and have
been reorganizing my scrapbook room and I wanted to share some inexpensive ways
to store and organize your items.  I got a lot of these ideas from Scrapbooks ETC magazine.
They really have great ideas for papercrafting:)  Here are a few of my favorites and
items that I actually use in my own scrapbook room.


Fruit/Vegetable Wire Basket
I got one of these at a Garage Sale for like $5.00 the other
day and it really does work great for stamps and inks.  Mine actually has 3
tiers to it and works great for keeping items close to me while I am scrapbooking
at my desk but organized at the same time:)

Toilet Paper Ribbon Holder
$5.00 - $10.00
Not too bad!

Bucket Buddy
These run about $15.00 and the cost of a 5 gallon
bucket but work great for toting items to a crop or to a
friends house!  I really think this is clever!

Let me know if you have any other
cheap organizing ideas!

Happy Scrapping!
:)



1 comment: