Monday, May 30, 2011

Less than a week away!!! Yikes!

I can't believe it, we are only 5 days away from our wedding!!!  I am so excited
for the day to come so we can celebrate with our family and friends!!

I have been checking the weather forecast and it looks like it is going to
be a beautiful day! :) 

I wanted to share with you the bubble tags I made over the weekend
for my niece and nephew to hand out for after the ceremony since they don't
let you throw rice anymore we decided to go with bubbles:)  Since we are
are on a budget and really didn't want to go over the top on these I made them
myself with some of my new Stampin Up items I received in my kit:)

Here is a picture of them!  I don't think they look took bad:)  Our colors are
white and red so it worked out perfect with what I received in my kit.

I got the bubbles from Michael's with a 40% off coupon!
So total cost of this project for 75 was around $11.00 :)
Not too bad!

Here's a close up!  I think they look cute.

Here is the supplies I used in this project:
Stampin Up' Set: I Heart (Hearts! )
Stampin UP Ink: Real Red
Stampin UP Ribbon: Also in Real Red

Thanks for viewing, I hope everyone had a Wonderful Memorial Day!
Thank you again for all of those who have severed and are serving in the
military for our country!  God Bless!


No comments:

Post a Comment