Monday, May 2, 2011

Stylish Monday

Well I am sorry to say that I don't have too many outfits for
you from this weekend that are too exciting!! We spent
most of our time working around the house and going to a few garage sales!!

We did get our Marriage License this Friday:)  One month to
the "Big Day!"  I can't wait!!

This is what I wore Friday afternoon.
Very comfy shirt dress that I got for like $7.00 I am not sure where? :)
Leggins from Bon-Ton
My Favorite Express belt :)
and the bag is by Rampage

Friday night we went out to eat with my dad and his wife
and I wore the same outfit but just added a cardigan because it got
a little chilly and different jewelry:)


Saturday day's Garage Sale Outfit:)
Not a good hair day so just went for a hat, jeans and a T-shirt!


I am so excited with my garage sale finds this weekend!

Here are a few pics!  I actually bought a maniqune:)  I think it would make a
great display item for all of my scarves!  Besides for $8.00 it is a cool way to display items
on Ebay!

I did dress her for the picture:)  The lady I bought her for said her
name was " Shirley" :)

This was such a pretty picture I couldn't pass it up for $5.00!

 

I hope you had a nice weekend!!



2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the wonderful feedback on my glassware! I have all the prices listed in the shop section of my blog if you wanted to take a peek at those. Love your blog! SO looking forward to your postings popping up on my reader!!

    Megan
    Pearls and Pears

    ReplyDelete