Friday, May 6, 2011

Clean Scrapbook Room :)

Over the last few days I took sometime to really get my scrapbook room in
order so I can actually get something done in there!

I would love to get one of those Scrapbox Desks like below:

But at $500.00 I think I will have to hold off for now:(

Here are some pictures of my current space.  Please let me know if you
have any storage suggestions or items you have used to organize
a craft/scrapbook room:)

The table above I got for FREE from a house I staged and
they were just going to throw it away:(  So I painted it black and it has been a
nice space for working on my projects!

Here are just some misc. stands and cabinets that I store supplies in.


Here I keep all of my solid colored paper
and the tree holds pictures I would like to scrapbook in the near future:)


Don't mind my elliptical this is a small space but
I tried to make the most of it.  I believe it is only 10 X10 but
this is probably my favorite room in our house :)  


1 comment:

  1. I am do envious of your craft room! It looks awesome and the organization is to die for!!!

    ReplyDelete