Friday, April 29, 2011

Closet Re-Do

Well I came home the other night from the gym and I guess with too much
energy and started cleaning out my closet!  I didn't realize I had so much stuff!

It looks better but still need a better solution!  Let me know if you
have any tricks to a more organized closet!

Before: Not very organized and stuff just
kind of thrown together:(
After:
Color coordinated tops
All Casual dresses together
All nice dresses together
                                         I have no idea what to do with all of the shoes
so I just organized them by heels, or dressy shoes
boots, sneakers, and sandals!
This picture really doesn't do it justice but I felt
better about cleaning out:)

This Picture Below is where I hung all of my Spring/ Summer
Bags that I might want to use:)  I put them on a old basket hanger. 
It worked pretty well.
Beside that I have all of my Spring Scarves on a hanger and then my belts on another.

In the picture below is all of my tops I tried to color coordinate them
as well and then to the right is dressy dresses:)

This is where I store my jewelry, pins, and headbands.


After doing my closet I see why my Mom
bought me this apron:)
"Will Cook for Shoes!"


Please feel free to leave any closet organizational ideas that you may have!
I love new ideas:)

Happy Spring Cleaning!!

Next bathroom closet!!! Yeah:)


1 comment:

  1. Wow, that just looks great! Will you come do my closet next?!

    Sometimes I can get my stuff organized and other times, I just look around and have no clue what to do.

    Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving the sweet comment! Feel free to come back often! ;)

    ReplyDelete