Monday, April 18, 2011

Sabrina Soto Watch Out!! :)

Well first of all this weekend was superbusy but I am so excited,
I was able to finish my final project for my staging course!!
I have high hopes of one day following in Sabrina Soto's foot steps
as a home stager!!  So far I have staged one house and it did sell in
19 days!!! Not too bad in this market:) 

If you don't know who Sabrina Soto is she has recently been seen
on Target comercials and several HGTV shows but my favorite
has to be Get it Sold!!

Home staging has to do with getting your house ready to sell.
I specialize in taking what home owners already have and rearranging it to make
it more appealing to prospective buyers. 

Listed below are some of the before and after pictures of the house I staged
that sold in 19 days!!



Master Bedoom Before:


Master Bedroom After:
No more outdated wallpaper border, new paint color
Added painted furniture from another room that just
needed a fresh coat of paint!


 Dining Room Before:
Outdated and Oversized furniture for the room 

Dining Room After:
New Color Scheme to make the room feel clean
and spacious!  A new light fixture and a smaller table
make the room warm and inviting!


Living Room Before:
Junky, Outdated
Living Room After:
Clean, fresh, and without Clutter!

Please feel free to email me if you have any questions about
staging your home or interior re-design in  your own home, I would
love to hear from you:)

Happy Monday!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! What a difference some staging and some paint can make! You are definitely the next Sabrina!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Job! I really like the bedroom. You took a bit of chaos and turned it into something peaceful.

    ReplyDelete