Wednesday, April 6, 2011

5 Things I really want off of my Bridal Registry

At first I really didn't want to do a Bridal Registry because I thought we had everything we needed............ boy was I WRONG!!!  It was so much fun going around and clicking on items that you might not normally buy but would love to have!! Here are a few things that I really want off of my list!  Let me know if there is anything that you received at your shower or wedding that you really loved!! I would love to add those to my list!

1. 6 Ways to Use: Cake Stand!
2. Margarita Glasses, who doesn't want a set of these!!  This is probably my favorite drink so they will definitely get used!
3. New Curlers!!  If anyone ever seen the ones I currenlty use they would probably get me two sets of these!
4. Beverage Dispenser- I think this item would be so helpful at cookouts and parties!  NEED THIS:)
5. Wooden Hangers- We recently remodeled our closet and have started replacing all of our mix-matched hangers with new wooden hangers!




No comments:

Post a Comment