Thursday, April 21, 2011

Hair Styles I would like to Try!

Ok here I am, Please ignore my goofy smile:)
Most days I don't mind my hair and I still don't really mind it but
for some reason I think I need a chage:) 

Here are a few styles that I think might look nice, not a huge difference but
just something new!  Let me know what you think:)

I love the loose curls and side bang but I am not sure if it is too yound for me!

Carrie looks so pretty here!  I am not going blonde but I think the
style is so pretty and romantic.  I am thinking about doing something similar to this
for my wedding day!

Now this one here I really like! The bangs and loose
curls look so natural!  I really love the body that this hair style gives.

HELP!!  :)

2 comments:

  1. I love the side swept bangs. If I didn't have such a wonky hairline - I'd have that hairstyle too :) I think you'd look gorgeous with your hair like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! Is this is a possible wedding hair style???

    ReplyDelete