Monday, April 25, 2011

Stylish Monday


Well I thought it would would be fun to participate in Mr. & Mrs. Smith Style Monday!
It might also help me get through my closet and see what I actually have in there!


My Goal for every Monday is to show at least one outfit that I wore during that week!

Casual Friday Night with Friends
Shirt: Charlotte Russe
Jeans: Limited
Sandals: American Eagle


Easter Sunday
Dress: on Sale for $7.00:)
Cardigan: Target
Belt from another dress
Sandals: American Eagle

I hope by doing this I can come up with some different outfits and clean out my closet!

If you have outfit ideas on your blog please leave a post, I would
love to see your outfit ideas!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter!

Happy Monday!



3 comments:

  1. Love your two outfits! Oh, and that $7 dress-beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your Easter outfit it's so pretty

    http://heatherfrostx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete