Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Limited Dress Sale!

Well I had a wonderful weekend!

We went to my boss's 40th wedding anniversary party!!
It was a lot of fun!  Here is the outfit I wore.  Another
Limited deal:)  $23.99 for the dress but the belt was $30!!! 
I usually don't pay that much for accessories but the belt I have worn a bunch
lately with different outfits so I guess it was a good investment.  Or at least that
is what I tell myself:)

Well I was naughty and went shopping at the Limited with more
of those darn coupons they send to you!! Please stop sending them:)

Here are my new purchases but I did get both dresses for $70:)

This black & white combo is so classy together.
I think I will get a lot of use out of this dress over the years!

This was the other dress I got!  I thought about
using the black belt in the picture above to highlight the wait line!
There clothes have such a nice fit!
Now I need to start looking for some fun Summer Dresses:)

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the limited sale update! I am avoiding the mall but pretty upset I don't get coupons!!!! What the heck? Via email or regular mail?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too funny - I wore the EXACT same dress that you have on with the belt today. Ha! I don't have a belt with it, but will have to try that. super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute dresses and when you can get them on sale, that's a major bonus!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great new dresses!! I haven't been to The Limited in ages. Guess I need to head over there!

    ReplyDelete