Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Wet to Straight Straightner

Hi Ladies!

I am interested in seeing if anyone has ever used the Wet to Straight Hair Straightner?  One of the gifts I asked for on my bridal registry was this staightner but I haven't had time to use it yet and was wondering if it really worked:)  I saw it Bed Bath & Beyond and really wanted to try it!  Thanks to Jill I now own it!! I am excited to see if it works on my curly hair!!
Let me know if you have ever used this product before and if you have any helpful tips!

As soon as I use it I will post and let you know how my hair turns out!

1 comment:

  1. I have been warned by my hairdresser that straightening your hair when it's wet is super bad for it! (says it will fry it) I would talk to your hairdresser. (Google also says nay).. But I can't speak for myself because I never used one... I barely use a hairdryer! Hope that's helpful!

    ReplyDelete