Friday, April 15, 2011

5 for Friday!!

5 Things I Love Right Now!

Jessica Simpson Heels!
I actually have this pair of classic black heels and let me tell
you I LOVE them.  Not only are they a classic but they are the
most  comfortable pair of shoes I own besides slippers and sneakers:)

Well I have always loved their clothing but now I am really in love!
I was in the store the other day being nosey and ended up buying a few goodies
and also signed up for a credit card!  Probably a bad idea but boy do they send you
some really great coupons!!  50% off a complete outfit!!  Woo hoo! Here is the dress I think I might
get with my coupon!  I am thinking about wearing it to my rehearsal dinner!  What do you think?

Maybelline Superstay Lipcolor
On Sale right now at Ulta for $5.99!!
I love that it stays on all day and has a gloss to it! I love
lip glosses but they don't last long and it seems that you are

Pink Cargo Pants for Victoria's Secret
They just look so comfy and beachy!
Added Bonus: they are on Sale!!

Last and Most Important:
Wedding Count Down:) 50 Days until the "Big Day"
I am so excited!!

3 comments:

  1. That dress is adorable! Perfect for a rehearsal dinner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Shelley - such a pretty and classy dress that would be perfect for your Rehearsal Dinner!! Ohh..the countdown is on!! Fifty days will come sooo quickly :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love The Limited! All of their stuff is so cute and fits perfectly!

    ReplyDelete