Tuesday, November 20, 2012

DIY Thanksgiving Napkin Rings & Arrangement!

First of all I would like to thank Allyson over at
No Place Like Our Home
for this great (cheap) idea!  :)
Thanks Allyson!
DIY Thanksgiving Napkin Rings
Here is what I started with:
I got the flower bunch at Michael's the other day for 90% !!
So the entire bunch of flowers $1.99
Ribbon that had in my stash
Paper Towel Tube
Glue Sticks and Scissors!

I measured the width of the ribbon and then cut the
paper towel tube slightly smaller.
Hot glue the ribbon around the ring.


Since the flowers are large, the rings didn't have to
be perfect because you won't see the top of the
ring once the flower is glued on.



Top View
I love all of the bright colors!


Below is the finished product with Napkins!
Not too bad!  Total cost for 8 rings and a table
arrangement: $2.50 :) 


Here is what me my table looks like so far.
I don't have all of my chair around it yet but you
get the idea:)


Here's a close up view of one side of the table.
I love how the napkin rings tie everything together!



Now here is a close up of the flower arrangement I
made using the left over flowers and some ribbon I already
had in my craft room.

Just a few other pictures of the napkins on
the plates!



Well I hope you have the Turkey out
and you are getting ready for the big day!

I can't wait!

I have three trees upstairs decorated and everything
ready to go for Friday so I will be in full
holiday cheer mister mode then!!

Thanks for stopping by!

Wishing you and your family a happy and safe holiday!
Mrs. C

I will be thinking up with these awesome
blog parties!






3 comments:

  1. Looks beautiful! I love your glasses! Getting all ready for your Thanksgiving dinner, it looks like!



    =)


    Brooke

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it with the flowers! Great idea!! I am glad I was able to help ya! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. CUTE, CUTE, CUTE! What a super creative idea...I ♥ what you did! Your table setting looks so awesome!
    Happy Thanksgiving Amanda! :)

    ReplyDelete