Friday, November 25, 2011

Happy Black Friday! & Ribbon Winner!!

Well I hope everyone survived Black Friday!

I am so exhausted after a night/day of shopping, decorating, &
eating I am done for:)

I went out last night at 10 PM to start my mission
off at Best Buy but came up short:(  Ended up going
home and starting again this morning and actually got a
a lot accomplished today!  I don't know about you but I
don't think I am cut out for Black Friday anymore!

Well that is ok because I was able to get a lot of my decorating started today!
I will have pictures for you later in the weekend but I wanted to
take a minute to announce the Ribbon Winner!

Drum Roll Please!!!

The ribbon winner is Gigi!

Gigi please email me so I may
get your address so I can get the ribbon out in the mail to you!

Thanks again for everyone that has been stopping by!

1 Month to Christmas!!!!

Happy Holidays!
Mrs. C


3 comments:

  1. Beautiful!! Can't wait to see the Christmas decorations!! Tillie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the ribbon winner!!

    Can't wait to see your decorations...I'm sure everything is going to look great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I'm so excited I won! I can"t find your email address anywhere. I'm new to blogs so I"m probably not looking in the right place. My email address is virgogrl01@yahoo.com. Sent me an email and I will send u my address. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete