Friday, November 4, 2011

My Birthday Wish List:)

Happy Friday!

Well I am usually more excited about my birthdays but
I think the getting older part is starting to get to me:(................
Oh well you are only as old as you feel! Right???

My Birthday is Monday November 7th so this is
going to be my birthday weekend:)




My birthday wish list!

1. Christmas ornaments......... I know I am crazy
but I really want these silver & gold ones I saw at Sam's
recently:)  I also really like the Red & Green as well!  I think
I should get both! :)


You get 100 for only $29!!! That is only .29 each:)

2. New Slippers, the kind with the fuzzy material
on the inside!

3. New pair of flat black boots

4. A Home Goods Gift Certificate because
you never know what you might find!

Hey that's not too bad!

Thanks for stopping by!

Don't forget to leave a comment and follow
this blog to be entered in the free giveaway!

Happy Friday!
~Mrs. C

3 comments:

  1. Hi Amanda!
    Happy Birthday weekend! All of the things you want sound wonderful :)

    PS--thanks for the nice note!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday! I hope you get everything you wanted!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday! I hope you get everything on your wishlist :)

    ReplyDelete