Friday, November 18, 2011

Do you Wear Everything In Your Closet :) ?????

Shopping in Your Own Closet?

I know it sounds crazy.......... right?  Well in efforts to save
money for Christmas and to clean out my closet I am going to give this a try!

Well it is definitely not as much fun as going out and hitting the mall
but it does make you feel good about cleaning out and not
having to charge anything:)

As I was hanging up clothes the other night in our
closet I noticed that I don't wear 1/2 the clothes in there!
Well in my defense I do wear a uniform to work:)

I love buying new clothes but I got thinking as I was putting away
two loads of laundry:(  I should try shopping from my own closet!

You know look at each piece as though it was brand new and instead
of wearing it with that go to pair of jeans or the same sweater mix
it up a little bit and try new things!

Here are a few ideas of things you can do to mix it up!

* ACCESSORIZE:)

* Add a scarf!  I love to wear scarfs this time of year!
* Leggins!  I absolutely love them first of all and they can
go with a lot of different outfits!  Besides they are Comfortable:)
*Change out your purse/hangbag!  Most of you girls have
more than one!! Or should I say 100!
* Add a scraf to your handbag for a little extra flair!
* Wear a pretty pin or broach on a sweater!
* Fun Jewelry can really make an outfit!

Here is a picture of my closet: Don't mind the mess!

Now how can you say you have nothing to wear??? :(
I still have that problem but I am really going to give this a shot!

 
So do you have any go to Fashion advise without
breaking the bank?  Or maybe fun accessories to add to
your everyday wardrobe?

Please share!

Happy Friday Ladies!
Mrs. C

1 comment:

  1. Hi Amanda!
    I can't believe you posted about your closet...because just last night I decided to clean out mine! No kidding! Great minds think alike--ha! I got halfway through it and got tired though, so I still have HUGE mess in our closet. I am going to finish it this morning. I agree with you about mixing and matching stuff you already have and getting creative with that. Sometimes that's so hard for me...but I'm seriously on a quest to get better with that! :)
    I hope you have a HAPPY FRIDAY!

    ReplyDelete