Monday, October 14, 2013

30 Day Shop Your Wardrobe Challenge: Outfits 11-15

I am happy to announce that the closet challenge is still going good
and I feel like I am really achieving some great new outfits by doing this!
Today I wanted to share with you another 5 outfit ideas!
Outfit# 11:
Shoes never worn with this ensemble before:
I really have always liked this dress but never really dressed it before with
heels before.  I also added a cardigan to it since we are headed into the
Fall season.  LOVE IT!

I have always loved these shoes but never really wore them to
their full potential :(  I think by participating in this challenge I will get
more wear out of them and probably most of the shoes that are in my closet!


Here is how the outfit looks all put together!
I wore this outfit this past weekend to a concert and really loved
it looked and not to mention comfortable!


Outfit# 12:
A pattern with two colors
This challenge was a little harder for me because I don't wear a lot of prints
but this is what I came up with.
I have to admit I normally would not pair strips with this scarf but
after doing so it really brings out all of the colors in the scarf and really
gives this outfit a playful twist :)


Outfit #13:
Color on the bottom half
I really do love these green pants but I don't wear them as much
as I should and I usually pair them with a white shirt for a nice
Spring feel but decided to use the same scarf as above to give
this outfit a little pop!  I think the navy and green really work well together.


Outfit# 14:
A block of color, no patterns or prints
This one sounds pretty easy but is actually kind of hard but I made
it work and paired it with one of my favorite pair of shoes to make
this outfit a little more sassy!  The shoes are a leopard print heel :)
You can't go wrong with that combination!


Outfit# 15:
Something that feels SO you (that you have been waiting for permission to wear it! )
I have loved this dress since I bought it but have never actually wore it :(
It is one of those outfits that you feel like you need a reason to wear it!
However if I paired it with boots this would make a perfect
Fall outfit!


Well I hope you were able to get some ideas to use
in your own wardrobe to maximize your style and stay one budget!

Mrs. C








No comments:

Post a Comment