Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Clothing Inspiration Board

This past weekend I was cleaning out a closet and came across
and old cork board that I wasn't using any more.  It wasn't pretty but me being
frugal Freddie I decided I could jazz it up a bit!  I wanted to use this
board in my closet as an inspiration board and a place where I could hang
my outfit pictures.  One of the lessons that goes along with the shopping your
closet challenge is documenting what you already have.  Since I am a visual
person it really helps me to have pictures of the items especially when they
are already combined into outfits!
 
I have to admit I wasn't sure if I would use it or not but much to my surprise
it has been a huge help!  Not only has it made getting ready in the morning
so much easier but it helps me come up new outfits since I can already see what
works well together!
 
Here is a before picture, nothing too glamorous!
 
 
Now don't get me wrong it is not a work of art but it is prettier and
definitely functional!  On the board I have pictures from the first week of my closet challenge
which is a great tool to use when getting ready in the morning.  I can easily go the board and
see what already works well together!  This board would also be a great place
to display outfit ideas from magazines, color combinations, and anything that inspires you
for your next great outfit choice!
 
 
Here's to getting more out of your closet and looking
great everyday!
 
Happy Hump Day!
Mrs. C
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment