Friday, October 4, 2013

Container Store Closet Divider Tags

In an attempt to keep my closet organized, pretty, and me
not wanting to go out go shopping I decided to spend $15 on
closet divider tags.  I was going to attempt to make them out of card board
but decided to splurge and get the plastic ones from the Container Store! :)

I love that store!  It is a great place to visit for ideas and inspiration!



With the help of my label maker I was able to clearly identify
each category within my closet.



Below is a view of the top row of my closet.

I did the same thing on the bottom row!


Not only is it visually appealing it makes putting away laundry a breeze!
With a better understanding of what you have in your closet it will
make you more creative with your outfit choices and hopefully curve
your appetite for wanting to shop all of the time!

So for a little investment in time and money I took another
step towards a more organized lifestyle :)

Thanks for stopping by!
Mrs. C

No comments:

Post a Comment