Friday, October 11, 2013

Halloween Table Scape-Dollar Tree Scores!

Today I wanted to share with you my Halloween themed table scape.  Most of the
items used in this display came from the dollar store or a clearance sale
after last year's Halloween season!
I really wasn't sure if I would change out my dining room from the Fall decorations
to Halloween because it looked so pretty but I decided that I already brought most
of my decorations down from the attic I should try to do something with them!
Here is my Fall themed table scape from this year:
I like how the colors of the decorations blend nicely with the décor of this room.


Now onto the Halloween Table Scape!
I re-used the dishes, place mats, and candles, but gave the room a
whole new feel!

Here is a close up of the table.
The SPOOKY blocks were a score from Bon-Ton's clearance event.  I believe
I paid $7.00 for the set :)  The majority of the items came from the Dollar Tree!
Skulls: $1 each
Rat: $1
Crow: $1
Glitter Skulls: Bag/$1


Buffet Table


Close up of the table setting!


I will be joining these great blog parties!


Mrs. C







1 comment:

  1. That is a nice display. I like how you seemed to effortlessly switch it over to Halloween.
    Cheri

    ReplyDelete