Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Oktoberfest Party & Recipe!

 Last weekend we were invited to an Oktoberfest party here in our neighborhood,
I must admit it was a blast and we really got to meet some nice people.
 
A lot of the party goers did dress up which really gave the party
that added flair:)
 
So with trying to stay true to the German Oktoberfest theme I looked online
for a recipe that was easy to make and transport.
 
Sure enough I found a recipe for:
Kartoffel Salat (German Hot Potato Salad)
 Below is my head chef that also speaks German:)
 
Since I was getting my hair done that day my hubby was nice enough to
make the entire dish! :)  BONUS!!!  All I did was find the recipe and make
a tag for the dish.
 
 
He really did a nice job and the end result was delicious! 
 
I would definitely recommend this one!  Listed below is a link
to this recipe if you would like to give it a try!

 
 
 
Slow Cooker German Potato Salad
 
Here we are at the party, maybe next year we will
dress up too:)
 
 
I thought I better get this posted since we are coming to the end
of October!  Where does the time go????
 
Happy Hump Day!
Mrs. C
 



No comments:

Post a Comment