Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Tissue Box Re-Do!!

Well this weekend I was up in our attic in the garage and came across
this old tissue box that I haven't used in a couple of years and
thought I might be able to give it a face lift:)

Here is a before picture:


I also thought I would paint these old containers that I use to
use for my jewelry and put my scrapbooking goodies inside them.

Here is what they looked like before:


Here is the tissue box after a few coats of Krylon "Watermelon"
spray paint.  You can still kind of see the greetings lettering
under the paint but that isn't really a big deal because it is going to be
covered with a design.


Here are all of the completed items!
I think they turned out pretty good!
I covered the boxes with scrapbooking flowers and bling just to give them a little
flair!  I am kind of going with a Paris theme in my Scrapbook room so
I cut the letters and the poodle out with my Cricut machine.
I used the Storybook cartridge for the letters and
Nifty Fifties for the poodle:)
Very inexpensive project that kept me busy and out of trouble!! :)


I will be linking up with these great party blogs over the next few days!!

Newbie Party: http://debbie-debbiedoos.blogspot.com/

and

http://kristenscreationsonline.blogspot.com/


Don't forget to become a follower and leave a comment to
be entered in the free Scrapbooking Giveaway!!!

Happy Tuesday!!
Mrs. C


3 comments:

  1. Hi Amanda!
    Your projects turned out super cute! You're so creative! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tissue box looks so cute! Love what you did with the boxes too...Your scrapbook room is coming right along! Kristen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi lovely lady.
    I love your sweet project. You did a wonderful job putting this one together. Thanks so much for your lovely comment on my tablescape. I hope you join me and I will follow you back.
    Hope you have a wonderful weekend with your family.
    XXOO Diane

    ReplyDelete