Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year & Birthday Club:)

Well Ladies I don't know about you but I am ready for the
new year!! I think 2012 is going to be a great year.

I really enjoyed 2011!!
I am very grateful to have such a wonderful and supportive
husband, a great family, and awesome friends!

It has been so nice to meet so many nice people via my blog.
I would like to thank you for all of your sweet comments, they really do make my day:)

Let's hear it for a New Year:)

One of my goals for the new year is keep my personal businesses
growing and sharing great products with you!

I am currently a Consultant for the following Companies:
Celebrating Home
Thirty One
Stampin' Up!
So each month I will be offering specials and product ideas with you!

One thing I would like to start is a BIRTHDAY CLUB!!!
All you have to do is become a follwer to my blog and leave a comment
with your birthday like 11/7 is mine.  You don't need to put the year :)

Then each month I will be sending out cards with special offers to you!
I will contact you via email to get your address so I can send out the card to you:)

There will also be a monthly drawing for a certain product so be on the look out for
those details!  I would love to get to 100 followers by the end of 2012 so invite
your friends to take advantage of the great give aways to come!!

I wish you the best in the coming year!!
Mrs. C



1 comment:

  1. I am new to blogging and I found you through Jen's Place! What a great idea on the Birthday Club! Mine is 02/12:) Happy New Year:)


    ~Jeriel

    ReplyDelete