Monday, January 23, 2012

Getting Ready for V-Day!

This year for a customer appreciation party for my businesses
I have decided to have a Girls Night Out Valentine's Party!

I love Valentine's Day and all of the pretty colors and chocolate that
are associated with it so this party should be a lot of fun!

So far I think I have 15 people coming so I am trying to get a few
decorations made and prizes together for the games!


Here is a Valentine's Day wreath I made over the weekend with 
some supplies I had left over from Christmas!
That's the great thing about Christmas, you can re-use a lot
of your decorations for other holidays since there are so many color
choices:)


I used an old 12" greenery wreath
Red & White Deco mesh from Sam's
Some left over ribbon from Christmas
and a few red picks that I got at Hobby Lobby on Saturday
afternoon for 90% off!!!! Woo hoo, they were .19 each:)




Below is a picture of my treats for my goodie bags.
I covered Hershey Nuggets with scrapbook paper to give them a little
Valentine's Day Flair!


Here is the finished product, I think the girls
will appreciate them:)


So I had a pretty productive weekend:)
I got all of my treat bags finished, the decorations are good to go,
and I made a trip to Hobby Lobby!!! I just love
that place:)


So how was your weekend?
Did you create anything fun & fabulous:)

Happy Monday!
Mrs.C

I will be linking up with Kristen's Creations

and

Debbiedoo's Newbie Party Next week:)


3 comments:

  1. I love your Valentine's Day creations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Amanda~
    I want to come to your party! ;)
    Everything looks great! I ♥ your wreath...very cute! You are so creative and I'm sure all the girls will love everything at your party!
    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what fun I am sure you will have! Love all the sweet goodies you have created!
    Be Blessed,
    Lorena

    ReplyDelete