Monday, January 16, 2012

Create Sign for my Scrapbook Room!

Well this weekend I spent a lot of time re-arranging furniture from
our attic back down to my old scrap booking space!  I move furniture a lot
in our house!
The reason for my move this time:) is the COLD weather! BRRRRR!
I love the attic because you can have it a mess and just leave it but
sometimes that is bad for me because I get overwhelmed and never really
get anything done!  So what I have done is move some items back around
and made the space work for me!
Later in the week I will show you my new space and my new
new version on my very own "Scrap Box"!
So as I was cleaning out I found this vinyl piece from Stampin UP'
that I bought a while back and never did anything with:( Same on me!
Also in the attic was  a perfect picture frame for this piece!
 
This was such an easy project and went well in my new scrapbook space:)
I applied the vinyl to the outside of the glass and then just took
some fun scrapbook paper and cut it to match the dimensions of the frame
and there you have it!!



The finished product!


I think it goes well with my new color scheme in the room.

I am kind of going with pink, green, and black...............well for now:)
I would like to paint this room but not sure what color to go
with and we have done a lot of painting over the last few months and
I could just use a break right now! :)

So what have you created lately?
Please share I would love to see your creations!

Thanks for stopping by!!
Mrs. C


4 comments:

  1. I ♥ your new sign...it's so cute, & very creative! :)
    Hope you're having a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your sign! Great job! I came over from the DIY Newbie party...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mrs. C,

    The new scraproom sounds like it could be the perfect project for the "Imagine the Impossibilities" challenge and multi-blog link party on Jan. 31. Here's a link with the details ...

    http://itallstartedwithpaint.blogspot.com/2012/01/mission-impossibilities.html

    There's still time to get in on the fun ... oh, and if you blog about your participation, give me the link in my comments thread and I'll blog about you next weekend!

    xo
    Linda
    itallstartedwithpaint@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your sign what size is the create you bought?

    ReplyDelete