Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Taking Down Christmas & Getting Organized!

Well this week I plan to take down all of our Christmas decorations:(

I am excited about the New Year but I enjoyed this Christmas so much
it is sad to see it go!

I have all of my totes down out of the attic and ready to go.
I want to try to be more organized this year and put things away so I can
easily find them next Christmas.  I have a lot more than  what I started with!
I really scored some great deals over the last few days at all of the store's
after Christmas sales!  Sean really enjoyed the decorations more than I thought
he would and asked if we could do the tree in Red & Green next year so
when I was at Sam's the other day I scored two more big containers of their
100 Christmas  bulbs for only $14 each!!


Here are some great organizational ideas from Better Homes & Garden
Check out their website for printable labels for each room in your house.
Here are some of my favorites and how I plan to use them!!

http://www.bhg.com/decorating/storage/craft-room/quick-clever-ideas-for-organizing-crafts-supplies/?sssdmh=dm17.570428&esrc=nwcu010312a&email=2490872871

or
www.bhg.com

I love organizing my desk and scrapbook room, it may
not stay like this long but it feels good to have it organized for a little!




I really love how this pantry looks and one
day hope to have mine look like this:)
I think I will save some money back and invest in
some nice containers like these below to keep our
snacks and goodies organized!


I think this one is great especially if you have kids.
You give each member in your family their own bucket and helps keep down
on the clutter!!
I don't have kids but think I might try this with the dog stuff
and what Sean and I leave sitting around in the kitchen area!


I think this one is just adorable!
Look at how cute these everyday little
girl's items look in organized containers!!
Love it!


So do you have any rooms in your house that needs
attention or needs to be organized?

Any good organizational tips to share?

I feel like this upcoming weekend I will be in full cleaning mode!

Happy Organizing in 2012!!

Mrs. C

1 comment:

  1. Those pictures are all so neat! Such cute, great ideas! I ♥ organizing!

    Good luck with all of your projects!

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete