Monday, January 9, 2012

Love Is in the Air Pals Blog Hop!!

Well ladies I don't know about you but I LOVE Valentine's Day!
I know most men and some women feel like it is a Hallmark made holiday
but I am ok with that:)  It is fun for one day to sit back and watch men
scramble around the grocery store and most flower shops looking for last
dozen of roses before he heads home!  Just teasing guys!

Valentine's Day has some really great colors!  Who doesn't love
all of those pinks, reds. and white color combinations!

You've probably hopped over from
I'm stop number 18 on the Pals Hop and I'm glad you hopped in! I'll help you "hop along" from blog to blog where you'll find great ideas for love themed paper projects from the Stampin' Pretty Pals! Should you hop off course, simply click on any of the links in the Pals Hop Line-up below and you'll be back on track!

 Here is my creation!


I made the heart shaped sugar cookie from our
Sweet Pressed Cookie Stamps!
I love how fun and easy the cookies were to make!
This would be a great project to get the kids involved with:)

Below are two sample bags I made using the Big Shot
Top Note die and a few punches.  I think I might
give these away as a favor for my upcoming
"Girls Night Out Valentine's Party!!"


Here is a picture of the three Sweet Pressed Cookie stamps
that come in this set.






Here is a before oven shot! :)


As you can tell below I am no Pastry Chef!
I thought I would just add a little color with some pink
icing to give it that Valentine's Day feel!


Lastly here are two close ups of the goodie bags that I
put the cookies in. 



Thanks for stopping by!
Be sure to check out all of the great projects
lined up below!!

May love be in the Air!!
Mrs. C
Here is the Pals Hop Line Up!!

Julie Trevett-Smith at http://www.thestampinaffair.com/
Joan Norris at http://www.mycreativeimpressions.com/

A special thank to Nina Dee at http://www.deesignsbyninadee.blogspot.com/
&
Barb Furlong at http://www.theloveofstamping.com/

For organizing this great Blog Hop!!






9 comments:

  1. You sure dressed up these sweet treats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to come to your party, Amanda! What cute party treats! Delicious, I'm sure, and fun too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those cookies look yummy! Perfect packaging!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved the cookie gift bag ideas! Thank you for participating in the blog hop and sharing your creative project.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Amanda~
    Those cookies are SO CUTE! And I love the little bags...so cute too!

    Have a great day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job with the cookies!!

    Hugs, M

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stopped by from Kristen's Creations-The cookie gift bags are adorable-I'm your newest follower-stop by for a visit!

    ReplyDelete