Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy New's Eve!!! Feeling Creative :)

Happy New Year's Eve!!

Can you believe how fast this year went by!!

Just a couple of months ago I was planning a wedding and now
Christmas has come and gone! 

2011 was a great year!  I look forward to starting the New Year
with a bang:)

So have you thought about what your New Year's resolution is going to be?

I have been thinking about a couple but they say it is
better to stick to one and no more than three :)

I wouldn't really call mine resolutions as much as I would call them goals!

I would love to the lose that last 5 pounds but wouldn't we all :)
Next up I would like to be credit card debt free:)  This is a big one for me
and I am proud to say I am on the right track!
Over the last two months and even over Christmas I have not used my cards!

Well last night I was feeling my creative juices and was actually able to
get a little scrap booking in and finished two pages!

These two pages were from my "Ghoul's Night Out" Halloween party!

I think they turned out pretty good!
All I have to do is finish my journaling on the one page am and I can file
it away in my scrapbook:)




Today I cleaned the house top to bottom one more time while
the Christmas decorations are still up. 
I plan to take everything down next weekend!  I am kind of sad that
Christmas is over, it such a pretty holiday and just make you
feel good but all good things must come to an end:)

I was at Ross yesterday and score some very pretty pillows
with the gift cards I received from Christmas!! I just love that
store!!  Below is a before pictures of our sectional with our old pillows.
I thought they were nice two but with two big dogs the
pillows in this house take a beating!! :)



Here is a couple of pictures of the new pillows!
I just love the colors and textures and how
well they match with everything in the room!




Well I hope everyone has a safe & happy New Year!
I look forward to hearing what your resolutions are for the New Year
and sharing more creations with you in 2012!

Happy New Year!
Mrs. C

2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year to you! Here's to an amazing 2012!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have an amazing eye for design in both papercrafting and home decor! Hugs, Mary

    ReplyDelete