Tuesday, December 27, 2011

What a Wonderful Christmas!!!

Well I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas holiday!!

I know we did!! I think this might have been the best Christmas ever!!

We were very busy over the last four days and celebrated each day with our family!

I wanted to share some of the great pictures we were able to capture with
each side of our family!

I can't wait to see every one's pictures!

Here is a picture of Sean and I at our house on Christmas.
In the evening we spent this time with Sean's Mom and really had a wonderful time!


I thought this was a nice picture of Sean and his Mom:)


These pretties are a present from Sean's Mom!!

They are so pretty and very comfortable!

I love Lindsay Phillip shoes, they are so much fun!!

See the flower on top you can actually change them out with other
cool "shoe jewelry" to go with your outfits!!  They have a button kind of clasp to
hold them on!!


To go along with that theme she also got me this cute ornament!!



On Monday we spent this time with my side of the family.
My sister took this cute picture of us in front of our tree!  I really
think it came out cute!  She would make a good photographer!

I thought this one of my Mom, Brother, and me turned out nice!
I think my brother is almost taller than my Christmas tree:)


My brother-in-law is also a big Ravens fan so
we thought we would get a nice group photo of the "Ravens Fans"
VS. the "Steeler Fan:)"


I thought this made a nice family photo of my dad with
girls and their husbands:)


I think we really got some nice pictures this year!

I have a lot more to down load from this weekend so
I will be back with more and more presents that we got!!

Our families and Santa were too good to us this year!!

I hope you were able to spend this holiday with
loved ones!

Happy New Year!
Mrs. C

1 comment:

  1. Hi Amanda!
    Such great pictures! Looks like you all had a wonderful Christmas--that's great! We did too! :)

    ReplyDelete