Monday, December 5, 2011

New York City Weekend!

Well we are back from New York City!! 
We had such a nice time.  The weather was perfect for December!

I have never been in the city for the holidays so this was definitely an experience for me!
I don't think I have ever seen so many people in one spot:)

The decorations around the city were so beautiful and festive!

Here are a few pictures from our trip!

This picture is of me out the apartment we stayed in.
The view was very nice!


I loved these big strand of lights! 


 Here is a picture inside the New York public library.
This building is absolutely beautiful and they had it decorated so
pretty for the holidays!


Of course the famous tree at Rockefeller Center and tons of people!!!
I don't think I have ever seen that many people in one spot!!

This is where we ate breakfast at on Sunday morning!
Pershing Square.


I know we are cheesy!!

Here is the famous bridge in Central Park!
I love all of the pictures they have of this bridge throughout the year.
I actually have large framed picture of it in the winter time I believe it was
taken back in 1961.  It is just amazing to see all of the buildings
and how they fit so much into one city!!



Just wanted to share our weekend with you and wish you a
Happy Monday!!

Happy Holidays!
Mrs. C

2 comments:

  1. Hi sweet Amanda~

    I've never been to New York, but think it would sure be fun. Your pictures are great! The famous tree in Rockefeller Center is so amazing. I can't imagine all the people that must go to see it.

    You are so pretty, and you and your husband make such a cute couple! What great pictures!

    Hope you have an awesome week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love NY! You look like you had so much fun in your photos - that tree is so fun1

    ReplyDelete