Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Santa Wrapped Hershey Bars!

Hey ladies are you looking for a fun and inexpensive
gift to add to packages or to give to your kids classmates?

I am having a Christmas party at my house this Saturday and
plan on using these as my favors!

I was able to use a lot of scraps from my stash so I didn't really have
to spend any money on these besides the chocolate bars which were
on sale the other day 3 for $1.00!!



The piece of red card stock will actually be your wrapper.
I cut that piece at 5-1/2" by 5-1/2" and attached it to the
back with adhesive.

The next piece will be the white card stock which you
will need to scallop with a border punch or if you don't have one
I don't think it would look bad not scalloped.
This piece I cut at 2-1/2" wide by 5-1'2" long.

You will then want to make Santa a belt:)
I cut a piece of black card stock 1/2" wide by 5-1/2" long
and attached it to the back of the candy bar with adhesive.

For the buckle you can kind of use your imagination or what ever
supplies you have.  I just cut two squares out of black and yellow card
stock and layered them on top of each other.  The yellow square should be
slightly larger than the black.

And the last step is the buttons which I punched out
with a 1/2" circle punch from the dollar section at Michaels!!

I made about six of these in 15 minutes so this might be a fun way to
wrap up some last minute gift favors to go along with a gift card
or to give to your mail man:)

Listed below are just a couple more pictures of the supplies
and steps as I went along through the project.





Well I found this cute idea from another blog site and attempted to give them a
try!  The name of her blog is:
http://www.kerryspapercrafts.com/

Stop by and check her out she makes some really neat
projects!

I hope you enjoyed this cute holiday project!
Happy Holidays!
Mrs. C

Linking up with :
Amaze Me Monday at
http://dittledattle.blogspot.com/
:)

3 comments:

  1. What a cute project...such a neat idea! I'm sure all of your guests will love them! :)
    PS--I ♥ how you posted the directions...that's so nice!

    Have a great day sweet Amanda!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jen!! I hope you are enjoying the holiday season:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are just too adorable! I think I'll have to try some of those for everyone's stockings.

    ReplyDelete