Monday, December 19, 2011

Ornament Exchange Party!

Well we are in full holiday spirit now:)

This past weekend was my ornament exchange Christmas party
and we really had a nice time:)

I can't wait to celebrate with our families this week!

Here is a few pictures from the party!
I found the red & green tortilla chips this week:)
They were really yummy!

I love this snowman, he makes such a festive decoration!


Jenn loved her cupcake wreath!
She sent me a picture of it on her door as soon soon as
she got home:)




Here is my Mom proudly showing off her ornaments! :)



I loved my Aunt's Grinchmas T-shirt!!
Too Cute:)



We were joking around after everyone left that we are going to need
larger wine glasses to survive the holidays!!! :)

Just teasing, I really enjoyed seeing everyone and getting together
for a fun evening!


So did you have any fun holiday parties?

I would love to see your parties!!  Leave a comment
with your blog name so I may stop by!

Only 5 days until Christmas!!
I can't wait!!
Merry Christmas!
Mrs. C


1 comment:

  1. Looks like your party was definitely a hit! How fun! Love your decorations and everything...and those red and green chips are so festive! I bet they were yummy!

    Merry Christmas Amanda!

    ReplyDelete