Thursday, December 29, 2011

Christmas Table Setting for 3!!

Since it was just going to be me, my Mom, and Sean for
dinner on Friday night I decided to set our smaller table in the kitchen area
instead of the large dinning room table but I still wanted it to
be festive so here is how it turned out!

I think it looks pretty!  Very simply but pretty and I used
dishes I have had for years!! Total bonus!!




My Mom got me a ton of baking and home good products so
I will definitely be doing more entertaining in the near future.
She also got me two gift cards!! Both to my favorite stores!!

Home Goods and Ross!!  I think she and I might be
doing a girls shopping trip over that way to see what we can score!!


Sean was so sweet and thoughtful in his gift! Just love him!
He bought me the most beautiful pair of diamond hoop earrings!!
I have wanted a pair for a long time but never expected that he
would get them for me for Christmas:)

He was so cute and wrapped up an empty box to through
me off and then made me go on a scavenger hunt through our Christmas
tree!!  He had them hid in there for a week!

I guess you can say I used a lot of deco mesh!!  I couldn't even find them:)


Happy New Year!
Mrs. C

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you got some great, thoughtful gifts! That's funny the earrings were hidden in the tree!
    Happy New Year Amanda!

    ReplyDelete