Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Wrapped Christmas Presents!

Well I feel like I have been wrapping for days:)
Well actually I have been:)

Here is just what I finished wrapping last night:)
I was trying to give each person a special bow and use
up some of my ribbon!  I think they turned out pretty good!


I love the Fa La La Wrapping Paper:)
It was a better quality paper and was very easy to work with!
I think I am going to go out after Christmas and replenish my stock:)


I really liked how this one turned out!
It is a popcorn machine with all the goodies!
I thought the popcorn bucket would go well with their
present!


I thought I would share a picture of my two helpers:)
(Not really helping!!)
Between them taking off with the wrapping paper and chewing on it
and rolling in the tissue paper I am surprised anything got wrapped!

Don't the boys look handsome in there new Christmas bandannas:) ?


So are you ready?
I am so excited!! 
Our Christmas celebration starts Friday!!

Merry Christmas!
Mrs. C

1 comment:

  1. Hi Amanda!
    Very pretty wrapped gifts! I have the exact same Fa La La La La wrap and I love it too!

    Your doggies look so cute!

    ReplyDelete