Monday, February 6, 2012

Valentine's Party and New Catalog Lauches!!

Well I hope everyone had a great weekend!  Ours was very
busy but a lot of fun:)

In honor of the new Spring/Summer Catalog being launch from
Thirty One and Celebrating home I had a customer appreciation party:)

It was so nice to see a lot of my favorite hostesses and customers!
These ladies have been so great to me over the years
and really helped my businesses grow!! I can't thank them enough:)

Below are some pictures from our fun evening!


Here I am finishing up some of the final touches in our garage I was
really surprised that the temperature stayed so nice with my
little heaters!


The snacks!!  What is a party without food?? :)


My lovely ladies!!


I thought this candy display looked cute with the hearts in each
container.

More pictures of my girls!




I think everyone really enjoyed their "Girls Night Out

If you would like a new Thirty One or Celebrating Home
catalog sent to you just leave me a comment with your
email address and I will get right back to you to get
your address!

I am offering 15% off the entire catalog for both companies
in the month of February for my
Fall in Love campaign!!

Not only will you get 15% off the entire catalog but you would
also be eligible to receive our customer specials for the month!!
Thirty One Customer Special:
When you spend $31 you can purchase an additional item for
31% off of the catalog price!!!

Check out my website:

Celebrating Home Customer Special:
When you spend $55 you can purchase a catalog
item up to $100 at 50% off!! :)

These are some really great days!!
Feel free to contact me with any questions that you may have!

Happy Monday:)
Mrs. C



2 comments:

  1. Hi Amanda~
    Your party looks like it was definitely a hit...how fun!

    I love how you decorated it and also the food and treats looked yummy too. I bet everyone had a great time!

    If you still have my address, could you please send me a catalog? If not, feel free to email me and I'll send you my address. :) jenniferclare@cox.net

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like everyone had a great time:) Love the balloons!

    ReplyDelete