Friday, February 10, 2012

What color should I paint it??

Below is a picture of a stand I would like to paint
for my guest room.  My mom is currently cleaning
out her house so that means FREE stuff for me:)

I really think this stand is pretty but the flowers are
too busy for the space I would like to use this piece in.



Listed below is also a few pictures of my guest bedroom.  I would
like to see if anyone has any good paint suggestions for the above piece
to go with the color scheme of this room.




I was thinking about an off white and then distressing it but
thought that might be too predictable:(

Please leave a comment with your color suggestion:)
I would love to hear your feedback!!

Thanks a bunch!
Mrs. C

1 comment:

  1. How about a darker blue that compliments your wall color?

    ReplyDelete