Tuesday, February 28, 2012

A Craigslist Find!!!

Hi Ladies!!

I hope everyone is having a great week!!
I have been so busy at work lately I haven't really had
any energy for projects in the evening or on the weekend which
makes me very sad:(  This whole work thing is really getting
in the way of my creative endeavours!! :)
I am sure my owner of my company would laugh at
that statement!!

Any who I decided to take a night off from working out and
sit on the couch with my hubby and look on Craigslist!! 
BAD IDEA!

I have been looking for a small hutch to re-do in my
kitchen area for a long time but I really don't have a lot of space
to work with and most hutches I have found
have been so pretty but they are massive pieces of furniture!!

So anyway I am on Craigslist and came across a small beautiful
hutch for only $50!!!
I was so excited that I really didn't even check and see
how far away the lady lived:(  Needless to say my
hubby and I went on a nice little road trip last Tuesday evening!

Here she is!!!


I am going to paint her black to go with the rest of my
furniture in my kitchen:)  I think it is going to be a nice
piece to show case nice dishes and fun seasonal decor:)

I am so excited!!

Hope your week is going well!! I feel like
I have been so busy and this coming weekend we will
visiting family and friends in NJ so I won't have time
to paint this weekend but watch out the following week:)

Happy Tuesday!
Mrs. C

2 comments:

  1. I ♥ your new hutch! What an awesome find...way to go! I have black furniture in my kitchen (one is a black hutch) and I love it/.
    Can't wait to see yours. :)
    Have fun visiting your friends and family in NJ!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see what you do with it!! What a great piece:)

    ReplyDelete